Sunday 18 March 2012

Keep Calm and Shamrock On!

Helloooo and HAPPY BELATED ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO YA!
This past week has been super busy to say the least, but before we get to that I just need to rant a little - hope you don't mind. I have gone to the gym twice this week.. that's it, 2 times. This makes me SO frustrated. It's partly my fault because of laziness, procrastination, etc. BUT that being said, not being able to get the gym makes me full of stress, anxiety, and self let down. I had an awesome bootcamp last Tuesday and a super sweaty spin class on Thursday which makes me happy, but I was planning to swim on Friday morning, and do yoga tonight, which didn't happen. I know I have to breathe and calm down about not working out, but missing those workouts makes me really down - but I just have to remember that there is always next week - SO this week I plan to workout A LOT to make up for the lack of effort last week. I even had my parents bring my roller blades when they came to visit today, so that's something to look forward to! :) Another thing that's irritating me - not finding the time to blog everyday! I need to realize that it's not about finding the time, it's about planning my time correctly - which is a hard task for me!

Now that that's over, let's talk about this past weekend! Friday night kicked off the festivities with a dinner date here in London with a great group of girls! The place we went to was VegOut, which is a vegan restaurant and might I add is DELICIOUS! Cheryl, Sabrina, Ellen, and I were all very satisfied with the meal and all stated that coming back is a MUST! Sabrina and I split the Raw Zucchinni Spring Rolls and the Pate Sandwich, while Cheryl and Ellen opted for the Chick-Pea-Nut Burger (which is probably what I'll try the next time I go!) We also decided that dessert would be a good idea, since they had so many yummy options! I ended up getting the worlds most amazing cupcake! Like seriously, I don't think I've tasted one better! It was an Earl Grey cupcake with lemon frosting and is to die for - YOU MUST TRY IT! That's an order.. ;) Cheryl and Ellen split a chocolate cake, which sadly I don't have a photo of BUT not to worry, just head on over to her blog for a look!

Pate Sandwich
Raw Zucchini Spring Rolls 
The BEST cupcake ever - Earl Grey with Lemon Frosting!
YUM - I'm already planning my meal for the next visit! Anywhoooo that brings us to Saturday or ST. PATTIES DAY! Let's just say that it was CRAZY - morning pancake keggers, a few (or more) drinks, and an AMAZING time with friends! I love all of these girls to death, and I'm so happy that we got to have such a fun time yesterday! I'll leave the whole St. Pat's topic to that.. you know what St. Patties is all about! ;)
Cassie, Sabrina, and I at the morning kegger! LOVE these girls!
My St. Pat's nails - aren't they festive!?
Me and the roomie for next year! ♥
Today was full of relaxation, a visit from my parents (which was great because I miss them SO much!), and PLL and tea with my loves (Sabrina and Cassie).. oh not to mention a little birthday celebration! It's Sabrina's 19th birthday today! Soooo that being said, I'd like to dedicate this post to her! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE! I hope you had a fab day, love you girl!
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY SABRINA! ♥

AliwS

2 comments:

  1. Lol you just showed Sabrina's number. & you should make a calendar of blog posts so you feel organized and don't get off track :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatevs, I don't think she'll mind! GOOD PLAN :)

    ReplyDelete