Thursday 23 February 2012

EXCITEMENT!

I am soooo excited! My family just planned and booked our vacation for this year - and it's a BIG change from the past years. Normally we go to a cottage about 12 hours away from Sarnia in the little town of Elk Lake. Don't get me wrong I love going up there, but it's nice to have a change every now and then. This years trip is especially exciting, wait for it.. we're going to AMSTERDAM! I still cannot believe that we are actually going! I few days ago I tweeted that I was looking up flights just for fun, but somehow we convinced everyone to just go for it! I cannot wait, and I also can't express my level of excitement through the computer but you get the idea! Now comes the fun part, planning what we will be doing each day, as well as the places we're going to stay at. Some things that are on my list include the Anne Frank House, the Red Light District and perhaps seeing the Royal Palace! One of the other things that we will being doing for sure is visiting relatives there and seeing where my grandparents are from. I'm sorry if this blog gets super annoying with facts and things about Holland, but from now until I leave I'll probably talk about it, A LOT! I'll also keep you updated about our travel plans and arrangements as it gets closer to the date!
See you in 66 days! (not that I'm counting..)
Eeeeeek, did I mention how excited I am!? Can't wait to post the pictures that I take!
AND we're going during Tulip season! How lucky am I!?
Now only if I could hop on the place tomorrow instead of after all of my exams, assignments etc.. Oh well, I guess you can't get everything!
AliwS

No comments:

Post a Comment