Tuesday 28 February 2012

Finalizing Plans - Landal Dunimar&Landal Landgoed 't Loo


SO EXCITING! This trip to Holland is coming together nicely! The plane tickets are booked and now the places we're staying at have gotten finalized as well! The plan is to stay in two different places - both a cottage setting. For the first half of the week we will be at Landal Landgoed 't Loo, which is closer to the family we will be visiting. Both places look gorgeous; I could probably sit here all day looking at pictures, but I should probably be more productive than that! Here's some pics of the first place (which are limited because this is all I could find! More pictures to follow when I can take pictures there myself)!
Landal Langoed 't Loo

The second place is called Landal Dunimar and it's closer to Amsterdam! Soo the second half of the week will be used to explore Amsterdam to its fullest! I cannot wait to be there!
Landal Dunimar
We still have some planning to do (figuring out what exactly we'll be doing each day), and of course there's the whole 2 months left of school that I have to get through BUT we're getting there! Countdown check: 61 DAYS!
AliwS

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting trip to look forward to! I can't wait to see the "travel far" aspect of your blog come to life! :)

    ReplyDelete